Saint Lawrence Catholic School (SLCS) has an open, non-discriminatory admissions policy. We are co-educational, and students of all faiths are encouraged to attend. We seek a qualified, diverse student body who add to the quality of our academic, religious, and social life. We accept students with special needs when minor adjustments can be made to meet their needs. SLCS reserves the right to grant or deny admission in our sole and absolute pastoral discretion.
The school will accept students based on the following priorities: 1) students from families in Saint Lawrence Catholic Parish: 2) students from families that are members of other Catholic parishes; and 3) other students who request to be enrolled. The admissions deadline for returning students and new Catholic students is March 10. After this date, non-Catholic students will be considered for admission.
Classroom enrollment is limited to 20 students in grades K-2 and 25 students in grades 3-5.
All students admitted to SLCS must satisfy the following criteria:
- All students requesting admission must be assessed for placement. Results will be reviewed by the principal and the classroom teacher. A decision will be made based on placement test and a review of past school records.
- Kindergarten students must be at least five years old on or before August 1 preceding the academic year of enrollment.
- All transfer students must have complete academic records from previous schools.
- All new students must have up-to-date health records before being admitted.
- To remain in school and to comply with state laws, all students must have a record of all necessary immunizations on file each year by September 15.
- All students, regardless of religious affiliation, are required to attend Religious classes and liturgical services, fulfill Religion class requirements and participate in daily prayer.
To request an application for admission, please contact our Principal, Rob Frey:
765.282.9353 or email@example.com
A note for Catholic parents: Worshiping at Mass is an essential component in developing our faith life. Your attendance at Mass is an important witness, not only to your children, but to all parish children and adults. This is to be demonstrated by giving a parish envelope in the offertory basket on a weekly basis (even if empty) or enrolling in automatic deposits. We encourage you to engage your children in additional forms of family prayer as well. In order to pay the parishioner tuition rate you must fill out the Contributing Parishioner Agreement.